Friday, March 16, 2018

Estate Bracelet multi-stone silver

Rhea, do you ever carry bracelets?

Sure, there is a collection in this display case right here.

Those are Son muy bonitos, ¿son caros?

Rhea got up, went into the back, and came back with a canvas role. Jose', when I can, I pick up carefully chosen estate pieces. I can't vouch for the stone, but people don't usually lie about amethyst, though that is a good story, garnet, citrine etc. I can test the metal, so when we say it is sterling silver, that is what it is.

I think they are all beautiful, and since I can sell them as estate, (the code word for used), I can wear them and I do. I think you made a fine choice for your lady and at a reasonable estate.

So  what is the amethyst story?

They used to think it was very rare and valuable. Then they discovered Brazil had it by the cargo ship full. Betting on rare jewels is only slightly safer than BitCoin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...