PROM062518
Rhea, Shelly's prom is next week, and I wondered if you have something I can give her that won't break the bank. I know I treasured my prom necklace, still have it. The problem is, she hasn't decided on her dress YET.
This will work with most colors and the chain is slightly adjustable, that gives you greater flexibility. It is Tanzanite, a zoisite that so far, has only been found in once place on earth, near Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black pearl effect
BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...
-
TRAN070618 18" Rondel Knotted Morganite is a goto piece in my wardrobe, Janet said. I'm type A, driven, sometimes I wear this ...
-
Hey Rhea, I bought this string of sapphires on eBay for my girlfriend, what do you think? Charlie, do the words, "cheap date" me...
-
Rhea, what is your opinion about sunstone? I don't have one Mercy, there are many grades of sunstone, they are mining gem quality fa...

No comments:
Post a Comment