Saturday, July 14, 2018

Imperial transparency - yellow topaz 18"

IMPE071418a 18" Yellow imperial topaz, micro facet, knotted.
IMPE071418b
IMPE071418c


You're going to do what, Rhea asked incredulously

I'm going to walk around Seattle in a sheer top. Pikes Place, 1 hour, shopping, stopping to look at my cell phone. First with a bare neck, next, with a necklace, that's where you come in, last with a henna tattoo. It's for sociology class. My friends will be filming using long and medium cameras to see what people do.

I can save you the time, they will gawk, men and women both. But, in the interest of science. 450 - 460 mm, (about 18"), will give you a band of color between your nipples and face to encourage viewers not to focus solely on one part of your anatomy. I assume that is the shirt you are going to wear? Let's try imperial topaz. The earth burned golden yellow will work as a nice contrast. The micro facets add a bit of interest. It is really sensitive to background color and lighting, but in a soft and subtle way due to the fluorine in its makeup.

NOTE: Picture for illustration of effect only:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...