Saturday, March 10, 2018

Peach moonstone, layout style

Reah, I find I am a bit conflicted.
How's that Cindy?

I want to have something bold, something that stands out, like that layout necklace, but I don't want to stand out too much. Do you understand?

A little like wearing a short enough skirt to be noticed, but not so they think you are playing the slut card. The wonderful thing about well chosen jewelry, is that you have degrees of subtlety. Judging from your blouse and makeup color, I think I might have something for  you. Do you mind an estate piece, something that isn't new in box?

I don't think I care said Cindy.

I'll be right back. Rhea appeared with a presentation box. Let's open it on the counter, layout jewelry can easily bend or warp, so you have to be careful how you store it. Try this on, here is a mirror.

Rhea, it's beautiful, makes a statement, but is not flashy. It has a glow, not a flash, I like that.

I can make sure your boyfriend knows you appreciate similar things, would that work for you? I know he wants to get you something special.

I promise to be very surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...