Saturday, February 24, 2018

Pearls multi strand

Pearls are fragile, the string may break, they can never be exposed to the rain, pearls are the last thing you put on, perfume can harm them, Rhea shook her head. Sad.

The real problem with pearls is that people pay way too much for them. Well strung, real pearls, can be had for $100 - $200.  That's what we stock at Bestow. Instead people buy them from boutiques, they buy brands like Mikimoto, pay far, far, too much and the lady never thinks it is OK to wear them.

“I feel undressed if I don't have my pearls on. My pearls are my security blanket.” Quote by Lady Sarah Churchill, I think we should all feel that way.

Every lady should own a string of pearls and feel free to wear them anytime. Nothing is quite so versatile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...