Saturday, February 24, 2018

Emerald beads 16" and multistrand

Rhea, I have a problem, said John Comfort. I bought my wife a string of emeralds and she doesn't wear them. What should I do?

John, the lady gets to decide what she is going to wear and emeralds are a hard shade to match. Greens certainly are problematic. When customers come into Bestow, I usually tell them emeralds should be one of the last things they buy for their loved one.

Maybe buy her a new top with several colors in it.

But the emeralds won't pop that way?

Yes, John, but she might wear them that way.

But Rhea, a vendor that I trust from Zambia says he has a multi-strand necklace of Zambian and her birthday is coming up.



Well John, the funny thing is more emeralds are easier to accessorize, the single strand can get "lost".

I see what you mean, oh the color is incredible, are those Zambian, asked John?

Yes, replied Rhea, they both are, they always remind me of the rocks they use for camouflage in John Borman's The Emerald Forest, I always wondered . . . that scene where Tomme is picking up the sacred stones, they could be raw emeralds.

John nodded, the multistrand reminds me of Revelation 4:3,A rainbow that shone like an emerald encircled the throne.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...