Friday, February 23, 2018

Opal Blue Peruvian 18 inch


Rhea, I would like to get my wife an opal.

Jimmy, I would like to get my husband a truck, do you have a recommendation?

Whew Rhea, there are a lot of trucks to choose from, you need more information.

Exactly, other than silica, opals mean different things. What is the application, what do you envision her wearing with said opal?

Blue jeans, whenever she is relaxing, not in work mode, or go out mode, she tends to wear blue jeans.

Blue jeans are one of the most important elements of a wardrobe, everybody's goto choice. And there are a number of options to accessorize.

Blue opals have a soft glow for the look of understated elegance. They come in a number of grades that are often assessed at the mine, so buyer beware. A number of vendors try to sell cabochons set in silver at a fairly high price.  If you love the piece, buy it, but I would think twice if it is a gift. Regardless, in general expect 5.5 on the Moh scale, fine for a necklace, would avoid in a ring or bracelet.















And they can easily be more formal, such as with a dress for date night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...