Saturday, March 3, 2018

Quartz strawberry 9mm 16"

Rhea, I have a shirt I like to wear on weekends when all the meetings and social events are done. I call it my reading shirt, it is soft and friendly. I can sit out on my chaise lounge on the makai lanai and read while listening to the ocean.

I tried pairing the black pearls you recommended and they were OK, but I was hoping for a cheerier match.

Rhea nodded, black pearls will go with almost anything, but they may not be the best choice for everything. I just got something in, haven't even entered it into the system, let's take a look.

Quartz is one of the most common gemstones, but at Bestow, we celebrate the various forms that it manifests. Strawberry quartz is the result of Iron oxide inclusions, I would call it "rusty quartz", but that probably would not sell, Rhea said mischievously.

Here is a piece in the 9 - 10mm bead range. They are round, not faceted which makes them much more friendly, for a laid back reading day.

Strawberry quartz, 9 - 10mm, intensity of the strawberry color varies which adds interest to the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...