Thursday, June 21, 2018

Chocolate Shell South Sea Pearl of Great Price

CHOC062518
Oooh Reah, these are nice, said Shelly Mac, with her deep diving tan linen tunic. Please tell me about them.

Reah nodded and answered, South Sea pearls, go ahead and touch one to your teeth. Authentic? Authentic man made pearl from shell, nice luster, too. These are called chocolate; everybody loves the color; want to eat them too, keep away from children. We also have the matching earrings.

They are gorgeous. I'm scared to ask, murrmmered Shel, what do they cost? A lot, I guess.

Rhea laughed, Bestow does not stock high end pearls, primarily because there really is no such thing. Almost all pearls are dyed, even the very expensive ones. You should never pay a lot for pearls. If I've said it once, I'll say it for the thousandth time. Give a girl a string and have her think they are expensive, she will keep them in a box an maybe break them out every couple years for a "special occasion".

Shelly's face sharpened with that smart buyer look as she digested the tip from Rhea. That puts a new wrinkle on Matthew 13:45.

Rhea gave a knowing look. I've puzzled over that many times. When I go on a pearl buying trip to French Polynesia, I keep that verse on a sticky note to remind me that my boss expects me to buy pearls at a great price, wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...