Thursday, June 21, 2018

Boho on the Soho

BOHO062518
She might have been wearing a wardrobe straight out of Desperately Seeking Susan; hippy chick 60 years past the 60s. Eyes were scanning the merchandise. Do you have anything, Alisha's voice trailed off.


Do I have anything that makes more of a statement, Rhea postulated? Wonk keeps pushing me to add one-of-a-kinds. I point out they move a lot slower, but he doesn't mind. I have them in a portable display case; see if anything strikes your fancy.

Alisha felt the first pangs of decision paralysis dancing on her forehead, there was so much to look at. Time to channel Malcom Gladwell's Blink. What's that, she said pointing at a piece with turquoise and leather.

That's Boho on the Soho; imagine this on Berwick Street. Try it on; here's a mirror.

Alisha didn't struggle at all with the brand new bead and loop closure, as if she'd done it a thousand times before. I've got to have it, she said. Would you consider a swap; they say this jacket was once owned by Elvis Presley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...