Friday, July 6, 2018

Tranquil - Pink Morganite

TRAN070618 18" Rondel Knotted


Morganite is a goto piece in my wardrobe, Janet said. I'm type A, driven, sometimes I wear this to relax.

So you feel the stone helps you feel at peace? Some mystical property, asked Rhea smiling.

Heck no, I like it, it makes me think of calm and then I remind myself to be calm. To be mindful. I think of it as my tranquility piece. My best friend just lost her husband in a lighter than air accident. She's really torn up, duh. Maybe the idea will work for her too.

Well, the beads for this piece are unique and clean. Never saw that bead shape in this stone before this. But the knotting; someone with a lot of experience did this. See how it lays. If you like it maybe I should wrap it here, it must be difficult to let go of something so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...