B4BO070218
I'm telling you, there is no B4 bomber! I know that, there is not azurite turquoise either,
Almost all turquoise, pearls, jade is dyed which is fine if they do a good job, you like the color, and don't pay too much. The vendor sold this as Azurite Turquoise, almost certainly dyed, may even be man made material. Lovely piece of costume jewelry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black pearl effect
BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...
-
TRAN070618 18" Rondel Knotted Morganite is a goto piece in my wardrobe, Janet said. I'm type A, driven, sometimes I wear this ...
-
Hey Rhea, I bought this string of sapphires on eBay for my girlfriend, what do you think? Charlie, do the words, "cheap date" me...
-
Rhea, I have read some of your reviews and I like the emphasis you put on the balance of jewelry that stands out, but is not overly flashy. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment