Saturday, June 23, 2018

King Solomon's Tribute, Azurite

KING062518


Kerri was larger than life, irresistible smile, hair with a life of its own, she wasn't one for small, unassuming, delicate jewelry, she walked into Bestow with purpose.

Rhea, she did a 360 model turn, I need something for this outfit. It's a hard color to match.

Rhea, looked, nodded, went into the back room and came back with a small Gerstner tool chest. Here are a couple ideas, said Rhea, opening one of her cabinet's wooden draws.


Oooh, that's pretty exclaimed Kerri. What is it?

Azuite, largest specimen I have. Everyone claims it comes only from King Solomon's mine. This doesn't have a blockchain entry, so I can't follow it from the mine, but my supplier thinks they came from a Russian mine. While not common it can be found anywhere they are mining for copper. Feel how light it is compared to its size.

Is it delicate Kerri asked?

I'll say, scratch it on a porcelain plate and it will leave a blue/green streak, laughed Rhea. Treat it like your opals and pearls and you will be OK.

KING063018   12mm 18", knotted, heart shaped fastener, very impressive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...