Monday, June 25, 2018

Accessorizing Mrs. Johnson's Mini Skirt - 9 str Tanzanite

Guy and Rhea were spot checking the security video footage and ran across on of Rhea's favorite experiences at Bestow Gemstone Lei. This lady walks in, woman at her peek, fighting weight, curves in all of the right places in this stunning black leather miniskirt, there is no such thing as cut on the bias with leather, but I tell you. She comes in singing an ol country song, acapella, but dead on key, voice that could tune a piano.

I want to tell you all a story 'bout a Harper Valley widowed wife
Who had a teenage daughter who attended Harper Valley Junior High
Well her daughter came home one afternoon and didn't even stop to play
She said, "Mom, I got a note here from the Harper Valley P.T.A."

The note said, "Mrs. Johnson, you're wearing your dresses way too high
It's reported you've been drinking and a-runnin' 'round with men and going wild
And we don't believe you ought to be bringing up your little girl this way"
It was signed by the secretary, Harper Valley P.T.A.

Rhea remembered asking her, would you be Mrs. Johnson?

Confident smile, the valley vixen nodded, I have a problem. When I walk into a room I see all eyes lock on my waist and below. I like my legs, so I'm glad they do, and I've been told I give good feet.

However, Johnson said drawing it out, just the slightest hint of a southern drawl embedded in the elocution of her fantasy.

I'm selling the whole package, my flirtatious smile, the sistahs, paid for I might add, and my Barbi doll legs forged on the Harper Stairmaster. So I'm here to buy something to bring their eyes up from my legs. For extra credit we could even make eye contact. Do you have mojo like that in your shop.

The security camera offered Rhea a rare chance to see her face projected from that moment in time. She had a soft look and she searched her inward memory. The inventory of Bestow does not store well on Blockchain unless you've installed the Principus math library and since the rupture . . . When the Rhea on the screen moved it recalled her attention.

Yes, try this, a nine strand tanzanite, rich blue grey color, my favorite shade. And the winner of the Academy Award for Best Accessory goes to this necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...