Monday, June 25, 2018

Cool colors rule - 36" Grey Moonstone with Blue Fire

COOL062518
Rhea, long time no see, I know it must seem like I only drop in when I need something and that reminds me I am volunteering at the Hospital Benefit tonight and they want us all to wear black party dresses . . . and, Mrs. Johnson inhaled, I love that 9 strand tanzanite, but this event
is dark and disco, need something that shines with luminescent chaos.

Look by the mirror, Rhea softly replied, there hanging was a necklace like the Harper Valley lady herself had never seen. The name, grey moonstone, truthfully is a bit off putting, but when you see the blue fire, you forget what they call it; you wear it, you own it.

I'm going to whale one of the billionaire benefactors after she hits the sauce, Mrs. Johnson said, turning towards the door and she started singing:

And if you smell Shirley Thompson's breath you'll find she's had a little nip of gin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...