Monday, June 25, 2018

Imagine her in this at Christmas Tourmalines bright color

IMAG062518
Dino Rosinti bumped the side of the door causing it to bang as he entered, not unusual for him. He'd been bouncing off things as long as he could remember. Hi Rhea, sorry about that, people say my mind is in the clouds.

In the clouds, Amazon, Microsoft or IBM wondered Rhea quietly with the slightest hint of a serene smile. How may I be of assistance?

Rhea, I want to get something from Bestow. So far, the only piece of jewelry she wears that I have bought her is that string of pearls. I'd like to improve my batting average. Anyway, we are hosting Christmas this year, so in addition to the drive overs, we are putting up my brother in law's family. That's a lot of work, stress, pressure, and I would like to give Katy something to remind her I care till we get this done.

Thoughtful Dino, and yes, many ladies enjoy wearing something seasonal. Let me show you something I think could be perfect. Its 460mm, so it will not be too long when she is active, but draws the eye with cheerful elegance don't you think? They are tourmalines.

They are incredibly cheery and colorful and they do say Christmas I think, replied Dino. Are they real?

Real tourmalines, certainly. To get that kind of color did they have to use some sort of gemological ray guy; count on it. But the price is right.

IMAG062618a
IMAG062618b



IMAG063018a 5x8mm, 20", knotted
IMAG063018b
IMAG063018c


No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...