Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Rubies multi-strand 16" - 22"

Rhea, I would like to get my girlfriend a necklace. I looked at this ruby bead necklace, it is pretty expensive at about a thousand and the rubies are heat treated, what do you think?

I think that better be some girlfriend! I don't have anything against heat treated, it makes it possible to give a nice gift at a rational price.

There is an alternative to consider though, smaller beads in a multi-strand necklace. That will actually give your lady more options for wearing the piece, so less time sitting in a drawer, which at that price point is something worth thinking about.

Here is an 8 line necklace with almost the same amount of carats, but it costs 1/3 of the price. They are also heat treated, though, I wouldn't let that be an issue unless I was buying the crown jewels.

Also, you can gently twist them to make a rope shape, that would have a similar impact to the ones that you were looking at, but you are the bestower of the fine gift, it is your call.

I do have ruby nuggets, and single strand as options as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...