Thursday, February 22, 2018

Garnet Hessionite

A gentleman came into the shop, wearing the kind of casual clothes that aren't casual, just look at those shoes, Corinthian leather; Ricardo Montalban would salivate. Rhea, my wife and I are traveling in Europe for a couple weeks and we only want to take carryons. She will be wearing a cashmere camel colored batwing shawl, especially for cooler evenings. We only want to take one or two pieces of jewelry with us.

I would like to get her something elegant, that really sets off the shawl, but affordable enough that if something happens to it on travel it's OK. Do you have a suggestion?

Do you have a picture of her in the shawl?


She is beautiful, and so is the shawl. Take a look at this Hessionite garnet necklace, 18" graduated 6 - 11M rondelles. Flawless craftsmanship, desirable color, everything you could ask for. I think your wife, the shawl and necklace will sing together.

May I recommend that we have each stone knotted and a 14k fitting. That would add $125.00 to the purchase price, but it will make it feel right at home on a cruise ship or 4 star hotel. Good?

Rhea, that's perfect, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...