Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Apatite Bottle Green rondelles

Rhea, my wife's birthday is in August, but she doesn't like peridot, but I would still like to get her something, any suggestions?

Been thinking about: “GREAT ACTORS ALWAYS DEVELOP EVERY POSSIBLE RESOURCE, PERFECTLY SEIZING OPPORTUNITIES TO TRIUMPH" have you?

They say that sardonyx is an alternative to peridot, but I'm guessing you are looking for something green. Jade is very nice.


I was hoping for something that let's more light through, for a glow.

There aren't that many Apatite necklaces made and the beads tend to be smaller, but let me show you what I have. It's what we call bottle green, a lot of Apatite is a turquoise color that I do not personally favor, but I have one of those too; see what you think.

Interesting, I have never heard of  Apatite.

This is another example of a common stone, though gem quality is a bit more rare. It is easily confused with a number of other stones. I don't recommend buying it for collector value, but if you like the piece, or think your lady will, because it is a more palatable shade of green than peridot, then it could be a good purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...