Thursday, March 15, 2018

Mix micro trio topaz chalcedony moonstone

Rhea, my daughter is getting her yearbook picture taken and I would like to get something for her, said Chester.

I see you and your family in church every Sunday, what about that gold cross she wears?

Rhea, I am very thankful to have a believing child, but I would like to get her something different, something new, a yearbook picture is a rite of passage don't you think.

Chester, do you have any idea what she is going to be wearing? Jewelry is supposed to be an accessory to the person and their outfit, it is not the main event.

Yes, Rhea, I have a picture right here.

Black undershirt eh, well that gives us lots of room to work with. Are you thinking something metal, stone, or a combination?

Well, Bestow is well known for unique gem stone pieces, what about that.

OK, the rule in this case it that it can't take away from the person, something small, but not too small. I have this trio, three different stones all light blue. What do you think? Rhea smiled, topaz chalcedony moonstone, I’m amazed how well they play together. Shall I wrap it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black pearl effect

BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...