Rhea, when does it make sense to consider a single strand of rubies?
There are really two major applications for a single strand. One is semi-formal or formal, where you might wear pearls. But don't leave your rubies in a drawer waiting for the ball. If you have a colorful busy outfit, they might just be perfect.
This is where the ruby multi-strand, at least more than 3 strands, might be too much and ruby large nuggets, could be on the edge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black pearl effect
BLAC071418 with agate/onyx 18" micro facet Did you hear John Harris passed? I going to the memorial tomorrow. Rhea answered, I did...
-
TRAN070618 18" Rondel Knotted Morganite is a goto piece in my wardrobe, Janet said. I'm type A, driven, sometimes I wear this ...
-
Hey Rhea, I bought this string of sapphires on eBay for my girlfriend, what do you think? Charlie, do the words, "cheap date" me...
-
Rhea, what is your opinion about sunstone? I don't have one Mercy, there are many grades of sunstone, they are mining gem quality fa...

No comments:
Post a Comment